Spottraffic has been delivering spots for national agencies and clients since the days of 2” tape. We understand the trust and responsibility that you place in us with every job. From spot delivery, traffic instructions, production or talent services, we act as a direct extension of your traffic department – accepting full responsibility for everything we do.
At Spottraffic, we know that our job is to get the right spot, to the right station, on time, every time. And while spot delivery is not difficult, it does require exceptional attention to detail and a deep knowledge of the industry – from your needs as a client, to the highly technical needs of every television station, network or social media platform. Everything must work seamlessly and we make sure that it happens.
In all modesty, we invented the very concept of digital delivery with the instantaneous delivery of traffic instructions way back in 1988. The idea of putting a traffic instruction in an envelope and putting it on a Federal Express plane just seemed silly. So, working with our in-house engineers, we developed MediaFax and single-handedly started the digital revolution that is today’s delivery standard for both spots and instructions.
Today, MediaFax handles the delivery of instructions for 100’s of major agencies, clients and accounts, delivering 100’s of 1,000’s of traffic instructions every year. We provide complete redundancy in every delivery by delivering your instructions to all stations by both email and fax – insuring that email failures are covered by fax and fax failures are covered by email. The bottom line? 100% delivery to 100% of your stations. All trackable in real time with our On-Demand tracking.
UNION TALENT SERVICES
- More than forty years of advertising production and broadcast business affairs experience.
- We can hire all your commercial talent and act as the responsible signatory to all union agreements.
- Accurate session and residual talent estimates from the start of a project to final airdate, eliminating any hidden or surprise costs.
- Up to date union advice for commercial contract interpretation.
- Constant monitoring of media schedules and costs for your commercial project.
- Free negotiation with talent agents to hire talent or reinstate old commercials for current use.
- A production partner to call anytime with talent questions, issues or advice.
We could go on and on with Corporate Speak about our various production services, but the bottom line is that we can provide you with any and all necessary production services including same day Closed Captioning, Veil Encoding, Spot Trac Encoding, audio and video tagging, audio tagging and slates. And if you have a really special or unique need remember, we have a couple hundred years of combined experience and can provide multiple solutions for most any problem.Demo